Life Group Tonight on Zoom
This week, Life Group will be held Wednesday night on Zoom at 7pm. We will be discussing Chapter 5 of The Gospel Comes with a House Key. Please use this link and info to join: https://us02web.zoom.us/
Meeting ID: 810 2643 0422 Passcode: Wed4L1f3G
Church Anniversary Service and Meal This Sunday
This Sunday, February 5th, at 9am, we will be celebrating our church’s 12th anniversary with a special service followed by a meal in the Fellowship Hall. You don’t need to bring anything; it will all be provided. Excited to see you all there! If you missed last week’s Vision Sunday message, you can watch it here on CHC’s Facebook page or listen to the recording here.
- February 1st, 7pm Life Group on Zoom
- February 3rd, 7pm CHC Youth Night
- February 5th, 9am Church Anniversary Service and Meal
- February 9th, 6:30pm Life Group at the Weybrights’
- February 10th, 7pm CHC Youth Night
- February 12th, 9am In-Person Church Service and Livestream
- February 15th, 7pm Life Group on Zoom
- February 17th, 7pm CHC Youth Night
- February 19th, 9am In-Person Church Service and Livestream
- February 23rd, 6:30pm Life Group at the Weybrights’
- February 24th, 7pm CHC Youth Night
- February 26th, 9am In-Person Church Service and Livestream
Good to Know
Bible College Classes
Portland Bible College classes are available online. You can take classes for credit or simply for the sake of learning (independent study). You will see that the Basic Doctrine class Pastor Ben mentioned on Sunday is listed here among the beginning classes.
Helping Families New to Baltimore
After consideration from our elders and leaders, we have decided to partner with an organization of churches to support Afghan families who are newly arrived in Baltimore. In addition to making a financial contribution, our church would also like to help assist these families in additional ways. If you are interested in donating furniture please contact Aaron Mayhew at email@example.com or (443) 848-3417.
Thank you, Lord Jesus, that I can look to your faithful love and grace as direction for our church. Please help me see the value of strategic relationships and encouraging words within our church. God, please lead us to be a safe place for people to find and follow Jesus. 1 Corinthians 3:10, Ephesians 4:15, 1 Corinthians 12:14-26
City Harbor Church: helping people take next steps in following Jesus. Click here for more information about us and what we believe.