In-Person Church Service This Sunday
Please join us this Sunday, July 4th, at 9 am, for an in-person church service at the church facility.
Please enter through the main doors at the top of the stairs. There is a ramp located to the left side of the building that you may use to enter instead if needed. Please remember to wear a properly fitted mask and remain physically distanced from people not in your household. Childcare will be provided for ages 4 through 4th grade.
City Kids Sign Up for This Sunday
Please use this form to sign up your children (ages 4 through 4th grade) for City Kids class on July 4th. If you have any questions about City Kids you can contact Anna Talaiver or check out our City Kids page on the church website.
- July 1st, 7pm All-Church Life Group
- July 4th, 9am In-Person Sunday Church Service
- July 8th, 7pm All-Church Life Group
- July 15th, 7pm All-Church Life Group
- July 18th, 9am In-Person Prayer Meeting
- July 22nd, 7pm All-Church Life Group
- July 25th, 10:30am Outdoor Fellowship Gathering
- July 29th, 7pm All-Church Life Group
- July 31st, 7pm Special Service with Pastor Gary Heyes
- August 1st, 9am In-Person Sunday Church Service
Good to Know
Sunday Message Videos
CHC Schedule Overview
- Sunday Morning In-Person Church Services: July 4th, August 1st, September 5th, October 3rd
- In-Person Prayer Meetings: July 18th, August 15th, September 19th
- Outdoor Fellowship Gatherings: July 25th, August 22nd, September 26th
- Life Group (on Zoom): You can continue to join us on Zoom every Thursday night at 7pm for prayer, fellowship, and discussion of the daily Bible readings.
In Acts chapter 16, jailed for their Christian activities, Paul and Silas are praying and singing when God uses an earthquake to free them. Paul and Silas had been praying and singing as Psalms 96:1-2 suggests, by choosing, “each day” to praise a God who saves. They were putting into practice what is found in Ephesians 5:18-20, “singing psalms” etc. to each other. God hears them and does the supernatural. The response of Paul and Silas brings about the salvation of the warden and his household. This story is an essential ingredient of the start of the church in Philippi. In this story, we find an essential truth that many today are missing. How we respond when things don’t go our way matters.
City Harbor Church is a safe place to find and follow Jesus. Click here for more information about us and what we believe.