In-Person Prayer Meeting July 18th
On Sunday, July 18th, at 9:00 am, please join us at the church facility for a prayer meeting, in the main sanctuary. Please enter through the main doors at the top of the stairs. There is a ramp located to the left side of the building that you may use to enter instead if needed. Please note that this prayer meeting will be prayer-focused (no message, no worship), and there will not be childcare provided. Parents, please keep your children near you. Please remember to wear a properly fitted mask and remain physically distanced from people not in your household.
Outdoor Gathering July 25th
Save the date for our outdoor gathering on Sunday, July 25th from 10:30-noon. Location to be announced later this month.
Special Service with Pastor Gary Heyes
On Saturday, July 31st, at 7pm, there will be a special service at the church facility. Pastor Gary Heyes will be teaching and ministering to our church that evening. Please note that no childcare will be provided on Saturday night. Pastor Gary will also be ministering the following day at 9am during our monthly in-person church service, Sunday, August 1st.
- July 8th, 7pm All-Church Life Group
- July 15th, 7pm All-Church Life Group
- July 18th, 9am In-Person Prayer Meeting
- July 22nd, 7pm All-Church Life Group
- July 25th, 10:30am Outdoor Fellowship Gathering
- July 29th, 7pm All-Church Life Group
- July 31st, 7pm Special Service with Pastor Gary Heyes
- August 1st, 9am In-Person Sunday Church Service
- August 5th, 7pm All-Church Life Group
Good to Know
Sunday Message Videos
CHC Schedule Overview
- Sunday Morning In-Person Church Services: August 1st, September 5th, October 3rd
- In-Person Prayer Meetings: July 18th, August 15th, September 19th
- Outdoor Fellowship Gatherings: July 25th, August 22nd, September 26th
- Special Saturday Service: July 31st
- Life Group (on Zoom): You can continue to join us on Zoom every Thursday night at 7pm for prayer, fellowship, and discussion of the daily Bible readings.
In Acts chapter 24, Paul was given an opportunity to defend his faith in Jesus as Messiah, the Way to salvation. Paul’s years of learning, his personal relationship with Jesus, and his careful decisions were all helpful in his high-profile declaration of truth about Jesus. Paul had a clear understanding of the implications of his identity in this situation (as a Jesus follower, a forgiven sinner, single man, Jewish Benjamite, a Roman citizen of Tarsus, and was educated in higher learning both as a Jew and in Greek schools. Paul also understands who the Roman Governor Felix was, as a ruler familiar with Jewish affairs, the “Way” of Jesus, and being married to a Jewish wife. Two years of dialogue between Felix and Paul provided an elevated view of who this Jesus is, to a larger audience. This is of historic importance. Paul’s understanding of who God is and who he is (as a result) played an important role here. This is a reason for us to deeply consider the same. Who is God? Who are you?
City Harbor Church is a safe place to find and follow Jesus. Click here for more information about us and what we believe.