Sharing Life Together
God loves you. God saved you because he loves you. God loves you completely. God is faithful and trustworthy. God is perfect in power, wisdom, and knowledge. God is unrivaled and beyond comparison. God is victorious. God is worthy of the best of our praise. Let’s consider this in our private moments with God. Let’s consider this and respond to it when we gather for worship. Remember that you are invited to come into the church sanctuary before 9:00 am on Sundays. Greet others. Prepare yourself to worship God with the best of your energy. Give your spirit opportunities to be more aware of God’s presence.
Life Group November Gatherings
On Wednesday, November 15th, the Zoom Life Group will be meeting at the Balmans’ home from 5:30-7:30 pm for a meal and a time of prayer. Please let Shanna or Matt know if you are planning to attend so they can prepare enough food for everyone.
On Thursday, November 16th, at 6:00 pm, the In-Person Life Group is celebrating an early Thanksgiving dinner together. Please contact Leah if you have any questions.
November 19th Sunday Service
Sunday, November 19th, we will participate with the Hampden UMC Anniversary service at 11:00 am. This will be a special time of celebration and rededication followed by a fellowship meal. Please use this RSVP link to let them know if you will be attending. We will not have our 9:00 am service on this day. This coming Sunday we will have our potluck lunch sign up sheet available to help coordinate food for this day.
Prayer Opportunity This Morning
You are invited to come together with Baltimore City pastors and ministry leaders to pray and build relationships. Wednesday, November 8, starting at 11 am, in person or on zoom. (in-person) at St. Mo’s Church, 400 E 31st Street Baltimore MD (enter through the side door on Barclay St.)
Life Group on Zoom Tonight
Life Group on Zoom will meet tonight, Wednesday, October 11th, at 7:00 pm on Zoom. Our scripture focus for this week is 1 Peter 2:4-6,9 and Hebrews 13:15-16. Please use this link and info to join: https://us02web.zoom.us/
Meeting ID: 810 2643 0422 Passcode: Wed4L1f3G
Sunday Church Service
We are looking forward to our weekly church service this Sunday, November 12th, at 9:00 am. If you missed last week’s message, you can watch it here on CHC’s Facebook page or listen to the recording here.
- November 8th, 11:00 am Baltimore City Prayer Meeting
- November 8th, 7:00 pm Life Group on Zoom
- November 8th, 7:00 pm CHC Youth Night
- November 12th, 9:00 am In-Person Church Service and Livestream
- November 15th, 5:30 pm Zoom Life Group Meal and Prayer Gathering
- November 15th, 7:00 pm CHC Youth Night
- November 16th, 6:00 pm In-Person Life Group Thanksgiving Gathering
- November 19th, 11:00 am Special Combined Service and Meal with HUMC
- November 26th, 9:00 am In-Person Church Service and Livestream
- November 29th, 7:00 pm CHC Youth Night
- November 30th, 6:30 pm In-Person Life Group at the Weybrights’
- December 3rd, 9:00 am In-Person Church Service and Livestream
- December 6th, 7:00 pm Life Group on Zoom
- December 6th, 7:00 pm CHC Youth Night
- December 10th, 9:00 am In-Person Church Service and Livestream
- December 13th, 7:00 pm CHC Youth Christmas Party
- December 14th, 6:30 pm In-Person Life Group at the Weybrights’
- December 17th, 9:00 am In-Person Church Service and City Kids Christmas Program
- December 20th, 7:00 pm Life Group on Zoom
- December 20th, 7:00 pm CHC Youth Night
Good to Know
Have you joined a Life Group yet? This has been a wonderful way for us to follow Jesus together, building relationships, caring for and praying for each other. We are looking forward to continuing these encouraging activities and Bible study discussions.
We have two Zoom meetings and two in-person meetings each month. The Zoom group meets on Wednesdays (every other week) and the in-person group meets on Thursdays (every other week). If those nights don’t work for you, please let us know. We are open to starting another group to ensure that everyone can receive the benefit of Life Groups.
Church Facility Work Days
Church Facility Work Days will be held on the first Saturdays of the month, from 8:00 – 9:30 am. We will mostly be doing cleaning (vacuuming, dusting, sweeping), but we’ll also do some outdoor work (weather permitting), such as pulling weeds on the front sidewalk, etc. Please bring work gloves if you have them.
Please consider making a donation to our “Give” fund, to go towards the following work: Jonathan and Kristi Biggers – Assistive Technology Catalyst Project.
Jonathan has been a pastor and an Assistive Technology Professional for more than 15 years. Kristi has been a RN nurse for more than 10 years. They are moving to Guatemala to join Assistive Technology’s Catalyst Project bringing wheelchairs and professional educational, customizing, and medical services to people in need. They will serve by going out to villages and bringing customized chairs to those in need. They will train others to multiply this work. They will provide medical training. They and AT Catalyst work in partnership with hospitals, clinics, and other community programs. Catalyst works in various countries.
Short video from Jonathan and Kristi: https://www.youtube.com/watch?
Catalyst website: https://www.
City Harbor Church: helping people take next steps in following Jesus. Click here for more information about us and what we believe.