Sharing Life Together
Zoom Life Group Fellowship Gathering
Wednesday, December 13th, from 5:30-7:30 pm, the Zoom Life Group will be meeting at the Balmans’ home for desserts and games. Please reach out to Shanna if you are planning to attend.
Women’s Christmas Party
Saturday, December 16th, at 10:00 am, the CHC Women’s Christmas Party will be held at the Weybrights’ home. Please reach out to Leah to RSVP and to receive more details.
The past couple of weeks we have seen many of you directly meet practical needs of other people in the church and outside the church. We have heard you all praying for each other and encouraging each other. This is helpful and faith-building. What a wonderful way to see love in action! What a beautiful reflection of Jesus-inspired relationships! Please don’t hesitate to share a story in appreciation on a Sunday morning. Please let me know if you would like to do this.
Life Group on Zoom Tonight
Life Group on Zoom will meet tonight at 7:00 pm on Zoom. Our scripture focus for this week is Philippians 2:1-11, and Isaiah 53. Please use this link and info to join: https://us02web.zoom.us/
Meeting ID: 810 2643 0422 Passcode: Wed4L1f3G
Sunday Church Service
We are looking forward to our weekly church service this Sunday, December 10th, at 9:00 am. If you missed last week’s message, you can watch it here on CHC’s Facebook page or listen to the recording here.
- December 6th, 7:00 pm Life Group on Zoom
- December 6th, 7:00 pm CHC Youth Night
- December 10th, 9:00 am In-Person Church Service and Livestream
- December 13th, 5:30 pm Zoom Life Group Fellowship Gathering
- December 13th, 7:00 pm CHC Youth Christmas Party
- December 14th, 6:30 pm In-Person Life Group at the Weybrights’
- December 16th, 10:00 am CHC Women’s Christmas Party
- December 17th, 9:00 am In-Person Church Service and City Kids Christmas Program
- December 20th, 7:00 pm Life Group on Zoom
- December 20th, 7:00 pm CHC Youth Night
- December 24th, 9:00 am In-Person Church Service and Livestream
- December 31st, 9:00 am In-Person Church Service and Livestream
Good to Know
Have you joined a Life Group yet? This has been a wonderful way for us to follow Jesus together, building relationships, caring for and praying for each other. We are looking forward to continuing these encouraging activities and Bible study discussions.
We have two Zoom meetings and two in-person meetings each month. The Zoom group meets on Wednesdays (every other week) and the in-person group meets on Thursdays (every other week). If those nights don’t work for you, please let us know. We are open to starting another group to ensure that everyone can receive the benefit of Life Groups.
Church Facility Work Days
Church Facility Work Days will be held on the first Saturdays of the month, from 8:00 – 9:30 am. We will mostly be doing cleaning (vacuuming, dusting, sweeping), but we’ll also do some outdoor work (weather permitting), such as pulling weeds on the front sidewalk, etc. Please bring work gloves if you have them.
City Harbor Church: helping people take next steps in following Jesus. Click here for more information about us and what we believe.