Food Pantry and Church Welcome Area
New Life Groups Launch
Wednesday Virtual Life Group: starting tonight, March 9th, will meet Wednesdays at 7pm on Zoom weekly. Please use this link and info to join: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/
Life Group Leaders Meetings: The first of our new monthly Life Group Leaders meetings (available to those interested in leading or co-leading small groups in all church ministries going forward) was held this past Monday. Please contact Pastor Ben if you are interested in attending next month’s meeting on Tuesday, April 5th.
Prayer Team Meeting
This Saturday, March 11th, at 9:30am, our first Prayer Team Meeting will take place at the church facility. If you are unable to attend in person, please use this link to join virtually: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/
Church Service this Sunday
We are looking forward to our in-person church service this Sunday, March 13th! Sunday morning, we will begin by speaking praises to God. It can be a “Thank You!,” something short, something personal, a Scripture, a praise from the Psalms, or something that’s a fresh heartfelt expression of glorifying God. Please consider being part of this expression at 9am Sunday. We will follow worship with prayer and an opportunity to share what you’ve been drawing from your time with God, devotions, Scripture etc. There will be no communion. There will be our new weekly City Kids class.
Livestream Church Service Option
We offer a livestream of the service, available on our church’s Facebook page. We hope this will be an improved way of making the testimonies, prayer, and worship available to everyone. The livestream will appear at 9am on Sunday mornings and will be available to watch later as well.
City Kids Class
We are excited to minister to your children this week! Please use this form to sign up your children (age 3yr – 4th grade) for class.
- March 9th, 7pm Virtual Life Group
- March 10th, 7pm Life Group at the Weybrights’
- March 12th, 9:30am Prayer Team Meeting
- March 13th, 9am In-Person Church Service and Livestream
- March 13th, 11:30am Life Group at the Church Facility
- March 16th, 7pm Virtual Life Group
- March 17th, 7pm Life Group at the Weybrights’
- March 18th, 7pm CHC Youth Night
- March 20th, 9am In-Person Church Service and Livestream
- March 20th, 11:30am Life Group at the Church Facility
- March 23rd, 7pm Virtual Life Group
- March 24th, 7pm Life Group at the Weybrights’
- March 27th, 9am In-Person Church Service and Livestream
- March 27th, 11:30am Life Group at the Church Facility
- March 30th, 7pm Virtual Life Group
- March 31st, 7pm Life Group at the Weybrights’
I will describe God as better than anyone/anything else because He has rescued me – in Psalm 30:1-7, King David sings in this way, publicly, at the dedication of the Temple. He has remembered the ways that God has answered his prayer. God is the One who rescues us and restores us to health. Psalm 30 gives us an example of taking time to reflect on life, looking for God’s involvement. When we see the ways in which God has provided and protected we should consider what this means. What has God already communicated with us? We should respond to God’s faithful love by describing God as better than any other.
City Harbor Church is a safe place to find and follow Jesus. Click here for more information about us and what we believe.