Life Group This Thursday at 7pm
Please join us for Life Group via Zoom at 7pm this Thursday evening. You should receive the Zoom link via email later today. Please contact Anna Talaiver if you don’t receive it.
Outdoor Gathering This Sunday, June 27th
Sunday, June 27th, 10:30 am to 12 noon, you are invited to join us for an outdoor gathering at Ben & Leah Weybright’s house (623 E 34th St Baltimore, MD 21218).
Taking into account Baltimore City’s current COVID numbers and under advisement from a Baltimore-City-provided medical adviser from Johns Hopkins, the Safe Place Team has decided that mask wearing for adults is suggested but not required for our outdoor gatherings. With adults able to appropriately distance, we believe we can share life together outdoors in this way. If you still want to wear a mask, you are welcome to wear one. If you choose not to wear a mask, please remember to adhere to physical distancing. We will still be requiring mask usage for children as they have a harder time distancing and most have not had the opportunity to be vaccinated yet. For now, masks will continue to be required for all attendees (age 2 and up) at our indoor church services and prayer meetings.
- June 24th, 7pm All-Church Life Group
- June 27th, 10:30am Outdoor Fellowship Gathering
- July 1st, 7pm All-Church Life Group
- July 4th, 9am In-Person Sunday Church Service
- July 8th, 7pm All-Church Life Group
- July 15th, 7pm All-Church Life Group
- July 18th, 9am In-Person Prayer Meeting
- July 22nd, 7pm All-Church Life Group
- July 25th, 10:30am Outdoor Fellowship Gathering
- July 29th, 7pm All-Church Life Group
- July 31st, 7pm Special Service with Pastor Gary Heyes
Good to Know
Short Term Mission Trips Available Through Mannahouse
Our home church, Mannahouse, is making short-term mission trips available to people in our church. If you would like to learn more information about these mission trips, please visit their site here.
Sunday Message Videos
CHC Schedule Overview
- Sunday Morning In-Person Church Services: July 4th, August 1st, September 5th, October 3rd
- In-Person Prayer Meetings: July 18th, August 15th, September 19th
- Outdoor Fellowship Gatherings: June 27th, July 25th, August 22nd, September 26th
- Life Group (on Zoom): You can continue to join us on Zoom every Thursday night at 7pm for prayer, fellowship, and discussion of the daily Bible readings.
In Acts chapter 14, Paul and Barnabas publicly preached the Good News of Jesus and brought healing miracles. They endured persecution. They appointed elders for the new churches being birthed. They reported back to the leaders who had sent them. Many lessons here. It should be the same today. Today we are able to respond to the love of Jesus by living out the purpose Jesus gave to His followers. For best results, this is done in teamwork through the vehicle of the local church that is connected with other local churches regionally. It should be the same today.
City Harbor Church is a safe place to find and follow Jesus. Click here for more information about us and what we believe.