If you missed Life Group last week, please make sure you check your email for a message from Pastor Ben with a link to the recording. We want to make sure you don’t miss the announcement we made last week.
Outdoor Gathering May 30th
Sunday, May 30th, 10:30 am to 12 noon, you are invited to join us for an outdoor gathering at Ben & Leah Weybright’s house (623 E 34th St Baltimore, MD 21218). Similar to our previous get-togethers, please bring a mask and a backyard chair.
CHC Youth Events
On Sunday, June 6th, we will recognize our graduates during the in-person church service. Then on Saturday, June 12th, CHC Youth will celebrate the end of the school year at Gunpowder Falls State Park. More details will be announced later.
- May 27th, 7pm All-Church Life Group
- May 30th, 10:30am Outdoor Fellowship Gathering
- June 3rd, 7pm All-Church Life Group
- June 4th CHC Youth Meeting
- June 6th, 9am In-Person Sunday Church Service, Graduate Recognition
- June 10th, 7pm All-Church Life Group
- June 12th CHC Youth End of the Year Celebration
- June 17th, 7pm All-Church Life Group
- June 18th CHC Youth Meeting
- June 20th, 9am In-Person Prayer Meeting
- June 24th, 7pm All-Church Life Group
- June 27th, 10:30am Outdoor Fellowship Gathering
Good to Know
Transitioning to In-Person Church Meetings
Our Safe Place Team has determined that we are ready for in-person church meetings, using safe practices (considering we now have a vaccinated majority). See below for a quick overview of our in-person and virtual events for the next three months.
- Sunday Morning In-Person Church Services: June 6th, July 4th, August 1st
- In-Person Prayer Meetings: June 20th, July 18th, August 15th
- Outdoor Fellowship Gatherings: May 30th, June 27th, July 25th, August 22nd
- Life Group (on Zoom): You can continue to join us on Zoom every Thursday night at 7pm for prayer, fellowship, and discussion of the daily Bible readings.
Outdoor Meetup Ideas
Now that the weather is getting warmer, we are looking for more opportunities to meet up outdoors together. If you have ideas for outdoor, physically distanced, and masked activities that the church can plan, please share your ideas with Leah and Ben Weybright.
In John chapter 8, Jesus reveals and further explains His identity as Messiah and as the Son of God. Quoting Isaiah’s prophecy, Jesus calls them to eternal life through repentance and receiving this salvation by grace. Jesus predicts that some will believe His identity as Messiah when He is crucified. Jesus calls people to a point of decision, whether they will follow Him or not. This is relevant to us today. There can be a season of searching, and yet there is a time to make a decision. Will I accept Jesus or reject Jesus?
City Harbor Church is a safe place to find and follow Jesus. Click here for more information about us and what we believe.