Outdoor Gathering This Sunday
Sunday, August 22nd, 10:30 am to 12 noon, you are invited to join us for an outdoor gathering at Ben & Leah Weybright’s house (623 E 34th St Baltimore, MD 21218).
Youth Bowling Night
CHC Youth will meet at Round 1 in Towson this Friday, August 20th. Please contact Malinda Brady for more details.
- August 19th, 7pm Virtual Life Group
- August 20th, 7pm CHC Youth Bowling Night
- August 22nd, 10:30am Outdoor Fellowship Gathering
- August 26th, 7pm Virtual Life Group
- September 2nd, 7pm Virtual Life Group
- September 5th, 9am In-Person Church Service
- September 9th, 7pm Virtual Life Group
- September 16th, 7pm Virtual Life Group
Good to Know
CHC Schedule Overview
- Sunday Morning In-Person Church Services: September 5th, October 3rd
- In-Person Prayer Meetings: September 19th
- Outdoor Fellowship Gatherings: August 22nd, September 26th
- Life Group (on Zoom): You can continue to join us on Zoom every Thursday night at 7pm for prayer, fellowship, and discussion of the daily Bible readings.
Sunday Message Videos
Not a single person has washed away their own guilt and lived clean under their own power. We all need a savior, someone who is clean to make us clean. How we choose to live our life will bring results good or bad. Paul advises us to understand that we have freedom in how we live because of Jesus, and yet we should understand that not everything is beneficial to this life of faith. Living with a priority on our personal freedom (at the expense of others) will be detrimental in how we influence others. We must take into consideration what is best for others. All our life choices should be for the glory of God as we seek to live like Jesus.
City Harbor Church is a safe place to find and follow Jesus. Click here for more information about us and what we believe.