Special Service with Pastor Gary Heyes
This Saturday at 7pm, there will be a special service at the church facility. Pastor Gary Heyes will be teaching and ministering to our church that evening. Please note that no childcare will be provided on Saturday night.
In-Person Church Service This Sunday
Please join us this Sunday, August 1st, at 9 am, for an in-person church service with Pastor Gary Heyes at the church facility.
Please enter through the main doors at the top of the stairs. There is a ramp located to the left side of the building that you may use to enter instead if needed. Please remember to wear a properly fitted mask and remain physically distanced from people not in your household. Childcare will be provided for ages 4 through 4th grade.
City Kids Sign Up for This Sunday
Please use this form to sign up your children (ages 4 through 4th grade) for the City Kids class on August 1st. If you have any questions about City Kids you can contact Anna Talaiver or check out our City Kids page on the church website.
- July 29th, 7pm Virtual Life Group
- July 31st, 7pm Special Service with Pastor Gary Heyes
- August 1st, 9am In-Person Sunday Church Service
- August 5th, 7pm Virtual Life Group
- August 12th, 7pm Virtual Life Group
- August 15th, 9am In-Person Prayer Meeting
- August 19th, 7pm Virtual Life Group
- August 22nd, 10:30am Outdoor Fellowship Gathering
- August 26th, 7pm Virtual Life Group
Good to Know
Sunday Message Videos
CHC Schedule Overview
- Special Saturday Service: July 31st
- Sunday Morning In-Person Church Services: August 1st, September 5th, October 3rd
- In-Person Prayer Meetings: August 15th, September 19th
- Outdoor Fellowship Gatherings: August 22nd, September 26th
- Life Group (on Zoom): You can continue to join us on Zoom every Thursday night at 7pm for prayer, fellowship, and discussion of the daily Bible readings.
Here and now we will experience some suffering, that is temporary, and not truly comparable to the peace and joy we will now in Heaven as Jesus followers. In this, we may identify with what Jesus experienced. God the Holy Spirit can help us pray when we are not exactly sure what we should say. In this way, we agree with the Spirit of God and therefore the will of God. Then the Holy Spirit helps us step beyond our personal limits. This is possible because God chose us to become like Jesus Christ. As we love God and respond to His purpose, He will work everything out for our good. There is no challenge we face that can separate us from the love of Jesus for us. There will always be victory in Jesus.
City Harbor Church is a safe place to find and follow Jesus. Click here for more information about us and what we believe.