Live like Jesus, share His love. In Philippians, we read that with the help God brings I can become more like Jesus.
Here’s what we can see in Philippians.
As a believer:
- God is at work within you. Philippians 1:6
- Love will overflow as we grow. Philippians 1:9
- Into changed lives, like Jesus. Philippians 1:11, 27; 2:12-15
Faith in Jesus:
- Motivates my life. Philippians 3:3, 9, 12-14
- With prayer we choose joy over anxiety. Philippians 4:4-7
- Relying on God, we find peace and protection. Philippians 4:6-7
- We find new focus and strength. Philippians 4:8-9, 13
What is Jesus like? Philippians 2:1-11 reveals Jesus to be full of agape love and walking in humility.
How can I become more like Jesus? As a Jesus follower, I should make a daily decision to live a Jesus-centered life.
Jesus-centered life: personal relationship through prayer, Bible, Communion, Healing, Spirit-filled life
“growing in knowledge and understanding,” – Philippians 1:9
What is the one area that the Holy Spirit is leading you to work on, in becoming more like Jesus?
What is one step you can take toward that? (with the help of God and the help of believers)