Trust – Proverbs 3:5-8 to find confidence in, to feel safe in, to make secure,
“trust in the Lord Yahweh with all of your feelings and thoughts,”
Not blind trust, but based on relationship and learning by watching how God has proven to be true.
Don’t worry, thank God, and take concerns to God. Peace will preserve you. Philippians 4:4-9
Pray like this. Luke 11:1-13 praise & adoration, revelation/recognition/reverence/submission/desire, supplication by bringing the need (context: Good News forgiveness received and given)
Luke 11:5-13 praying for needs of others beyond our own ability, keep on asking.
Then peace will guard your heart. Philippians 4:7
Drawing strength from your relationship with Jesus, you can do all things. Philippians 4:13
Serenity Prayer asking for shalom peace. God give me peace and strength so that I can recognize Your will. Help me see what I can change and recognize what I cannot.
Peace: will help you live longer, enjoy today more, (not miss/ruin good stuff now), help you live on purpose, help your heart pure purpose personable devoted, help you live on purpose not overwhelmed nor proud.
What should we do?
- Survey the land of your current situation. What’s going on with my life?
- Dig to unearth what is below the surface of the obvious. What has caused this? What are the factors?
- Discern the current reality and what you are thinking & feeling. What am I concerned about? Hurt? Angry? How’s my peace? What is making it difficult for me to trust God?
- Pray with adoration, humility, and desire. Make time to praise our trustworthy God.
- Ask God for peace.
- Ask God for help in recognition and response.
- Choose to trust the guidance of God.
- Identify what God is asking you to do. Take a step.
- Journey in community.
- Live your life as though it is true, God will provide, care for, guide, and prove to be true.