After healing miracles, crowds gather to see Jesus and thousands hear His teaching.
Jesus training His followers for life in the future. “Phillip where can we get food to feed all of these people?” Phillip replies, “We would have to work for months to buy lunch for everyone.” We don’t have what we need to meet that need. Who is the Provider? To whom should we be looking for provision?Perspective we learn from this chapter:
- My identity is found in relationship with God.
- My focus is on the Kingdom of God, first.
- My value system is derived from the Kingdom of God.
- My expectation of God is not based on natural limitations.
How should we respond to this?
1. Read Jesus stories.
2. Consider what you learn about Jesus.
3. Adjust the way you relate with Jesus based on what you learned.
4. List the miracles that Jesus may want to see. 5. Pray through your list, with the partnership of others.
5. Pray through your list, with the partnership of others.