God’s love goes beyond our spiritual needs and imagination.
“And may you have the power to understand, as all God’s people should, how wide, how long, how high, and how deep his love is. May you experience the love of Christ, though it is too great to understand fully.” – Ephesians 3:18-19
God’s love can be experienced by searching it out. God’s love goes beyond our spiritual needs and imagination. It covers more than you know. It goes beyond you and your world. Nothing is too far, deep, high, or low for the love of God.
May you receive help from God to understand, believe, receive the limitless love & spiritual strength, from God. This is for you. This is more than enough for any area of your life where you don’t have the love, the strength. It is for any area of life where you are tired, weak, exhausted, trapped, or in pain. God’s love and spiritual strength are more than enough.
What do we learn?
- God’s love is limitless.
- God’s love goes beyond our spiritual needs and imagination.
- God can give us the ability to grow in faith and understanding of His love.
- God’s love should be received before we do anything about it.
- We can grow in our understanding and the experience of God’s love, as we learn from each other and receive from each other.
What should we do?
- Receive the love of God through Jesus Christ.
- Pray, read, listen, learn, reflect on the love of God.
- Write out what you have learned and experienced.
- Identify what areas of your life that you need more of the love of God.
- Share the journey with other believers.