“Then you will be made complete with all the fullness of life and power that comes from God.” – Ephesians 3:19b
“Know the love of Christ that surpasses knowledge, that you may be filled with all the fullness of God,” 3:19
Experience and learn the love of Jesus, which is inexhaustible, so that you may be filled and made complete.
God’s love, ability to make us complete. Filling inadequacies, removing faults. Fullness of life by the power of God.
What do we learn?
- God’s love is limitless.
- God can give us the ability to grow in spiritual strength from a greater understanding of His love.
- We should be actively focused on God, relying on God, and drawing strength from God.
- As we are experiencing and learning about the love of Jesus, our emptiness can be filled.
What should we do?
- Receive the love of God through Jesus Christ.
- Pray, read, listen, learn, reflect on the love of God.
- Write out what you have learned and experienced.
- Identify what areas of your life that you need more of the love of God.
- Match up the love of Jesus with any area of lack in you.
- Share the journey with other believers.
Everything in today’s message is for you and it is also for everyone else in your life. God’s loving grace as spiritual strength is “more than enough” for you and your neighbor. Today’s there’s an invitation from the Holy Spirit for you to share this with the people who need it.