This is Part 5 and the conclusion of our series on Ephesians 3:14-21.
God can give you love and spiritual strength beyond what you have, beyond what you need.
“Now all glory to God, who is able, through his mighty power at work within us, to accomplish infinitely more than we might ask or think.” – Ephesians 3:20 NLT
Love & Strength: As you receive the love of Jesus, God is giving you a spiritual strength (stability & force).
The love of Jesus is to be received, enjoyed, and then shared.
What do we learn?
- God is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we can ask or think.
- God can give you love and spiritual strength beyond what you have, beyond what you need.
- God is alive, aware, able, and active.
What should we do?
- Receive the love of God through Jesus Christ.
- Pray, read, listen, write out what you have learned.
- Match up the love-sourced-strength of God with any area of lack in you.
- Share the journey with others.
Examples of matching up love-sourced-strength of God with any area of lack:
Insecure about God’s forgiveness – God can give the ability to understand how much the love of Jesus covers.
Anxious about current events – draw strength from God’s love for you and our world, shifting your focus.
Discovering a pattern of mistakes – let the love of Jesus become the basis for a new lifestyle, motives, decisions.